BlackCycle 2nd Workshop
Take part in the second free Workshop
of the European Black Cycle project!
The AXELERA cluster is a partner of the BlackCycle project (www.blackcycle-project.eu), coordinated by Michelin, the objective of which is to create, develop and optimize a complete value chain for recycling tires at the end of their life, in the form of material first to reduce the impact on the environment.
This free workshop will be an opportunity to present the state of progress of the project but also to discuss with the stakeholders interested and involved in the creation of this value chain.
WHERE: HOTEL ZARAGOZA DIAGONAL PLAZA –
Avenida Diagonal Plaza, 30
50197, Zaragoza, Spain
SUBSCRIPTION LIMIT: November 18th
In order to limit our impact on the environment, a bus will leave the day before the event from Clermont-Ferrand or Lyon in the direction of Zaragoza. Places are limited. Do not wait to sign up!
November, 22th : Day 1
[ WELCOMING- 8h30 / 9h]
- 9h – 9h10 – Welcome
– Jean-Michel DOUARRE (MICHELIN)
– Martin VON WOLFERSDORFF (Wolfersdorff Consulting)
– Ramon MURILLO (CSIC)
[ TECHNICAL SESSION – 9h30 / 12h30 ]
- 9h30 – 9h40 – European BLACKCYCLE consortium: The power to move forward
– Margarita DORATO (MICHELIN)
- 9h40 – 10h – A major project milestone achieved: High quantity of optimized pyrolytic oil from ELTs
– Andreas KAPF (PYRUM)
- 10h – 10h15 – A key step in 2022: Distillation scale-up at TRL7
– Juan Daniel MARTINEZ(ICB-CSIC)
– Ignacio DE PASCUAL (SISENER)
- 10h15 – 10h30 – 2022 Validation of the scale-up: from kg to tons of sustainable Carbon Black
– Helmut GROMES (ORION)
[ BREAK- 10h30 / 11h ]
- 11h – 11h15 – What about a tyre with Sustainable Carbon Black?
– Magali HEURTEFEU (MICHELIN)
- 11h15 – 11h30 – Upgrading Heavy Pyrolytic Oil from ELTs to High-Quality Carbon Black Feedstock: aromatization and desulphurization
– Eleni PACHATOURIDOU (CERTH)
- 11h30 – 11h40 – Conclusion BLACKCYCLE
Margarita DORATO & Jean-Michel DOUARRE (MICHELIN)
Facing the unexpected: how to stay on track?
“Feelings and Lessons learned from partners’ participation to EU BLACKCYCLE project”
- 11h40 – 12h20 – TYRE RECYCLING: TOWARDS THE CIRCULAR ECONOMY
– Pyrolysis market & its deployment in Europe
Martin VON WOLFERSDORFF (Wolfersdorff Consulting)
– Identification of tires in support of the circular economy
Arthur WAGNER (REGOM / Transport CASSIER) & Jérôme BARRAND (MICHELIN)
- 12h20 – 12h25 – What ‘s next?
- 12h25 – 13h – Global Networking session “Who is Who?”
[ LUNCH BREAK AND POSTER SESSION – 13h / 14h30 ]
- 14h30 – 16h30 – Working Group
– Technological dissemination of BlackCycle Solutions (workshop full)
– Social acceptance
– Regulation & Policy (possibilité de participer en ligne)
[ COFFEE BREAK – 16h30 / 17h ]
- 17h – 17h30 – Closing session with the Working group restitution
- 19h30 – Free Time
Appointment to Puerta Cinegia Gastronomica Mercado to continue the conversation!
Dinner is not covered by the project.
November, 23th – Day 2
8am: Departure by bus from Diagonal Plaza Hotel
8:30-11:30: visit of CSIC & Sisener plant sites (face-to-face)
12pm: Arrival at the Diagonal Plaza Hotel with the bus
The event is totally free of charge and accessible face-to-face or digitally. You will need to specify when registering whether you wish to come on site or follow the event online.
The « Working Groups » are face-to-face, expect for the « Regulation & Policy » also available online.
Please note, if you are participating in the digital event, please register for the Working Group « Regulation & Policy », the only one available online.
Hotel Diagonal Plaza
Av. Diagonal Plaza, 30,
50197 Zaragoza, Espagne
For your convenience, we have pre-booked rooms at this hotel. If you wish to book a room in this hotel, please specify that you are participating in the BlackCycle Workshop organized by AXELERA & Michelin. Do not delay in confirming your arrival.
Please note that the hotel is not covered by the project and remains at your expense.
In order to limit our impact on the environment, we suggest that you make the trip via our chartered bus for the occasion (departure possible from Clermont Ferrand or Lyon Perrache).
We will take advantage of this trip to visit our partner Eurec Sud* in Bézier. Please specify when registering your interest in participating in this trip. (more information to come).
* Partner of Aliapur, the EUREC group is a major and essential player in the collection and processing of used tyres.