The Traction Summit will take place on the 23rd to the 25th of May, 2023 in San Antonio, Texas, United States.
Traction Summit is the definitive meeting place to discuss and understand future opportunities for tyres, and to make the connections needed to capitalize on those prospects. With a unique blend of speakers and attendees from throughout the full tyre supply chain, including tyre sensor startups, the world’s leading tyre manufacturers, and the voice of the customer from fleets, aftermarket, and OEMs,
Traction Summit is unlike any conference in the tyre sector. This event is the perfect place to network with industry insiders, hear ideas and insights from different parts of the supply chain, and learn about innovations, growth opportunities, and the latest trends.
The 2023 agenda will explore topics such as:
- New materials for tyres – biobased etc.
- Sustainable materials, i.e. sustainable rubber
- Reduction in tyre wear particles
- EPA regulations and considerations
- Low rolling resistance and emission reduction tyre technologies
- End of life options for tyres – retread, recycling etc.
- Net Zero, is it feasible?
- New technology related to tyre industry. Quality, efficiency, cost reduction, performance improvements.
- Tyre and Road Wear Particles, impact of mobility developments (EV, AV, Connectivity, Shared Mobility) on tyre requirements.
- EV impact on vehicle manufacturing and tyres
- Current and future mobility trends
- Material selection and impact on tyre performance
- Carbon Black