Pôle de compétitivité chimie-environnement
Axelera is the French cluster at the crossroads of the chemical and environmental sectors. It was created in 2005 in the Rhône-Alpes region of France. Axelera is committed to developing sustainable, efficient, circular and clean solutions for industry. Axelera’s network of 370 members gathers expertise in:
- Materials, chemicals, equipment and system manufacturing;
- Equipment and systems manufacturing and integration;
- Process engineering, energy and resource efficiency, and regulatory compliance;
- Recycling/reuse of various industrial by-products and end-of-life products;
- Water, air, and soil depollution;
- Renewable raw materials;
- Digitalisation of industry.
Axelera is recognised as an « Innovative project factory.” Two-thirds of Axelera’s members are companies from start-ups to large multinationals, and 1/3 are RTOs and universities.
Role in the project
Communication, dissemination, strategic intelligence and networking with stakeholders, notably to convince targeted early adopters to invest.